Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Tel: (678) 701-8254

What's New

Choose a picture from our What's New collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


gallery
gallery gallery
Steel frame construction
Collection of 14 images and products
gallery
gallery gallery
Hastings
Collection of 27 images and products
gallery
gallery gallery
Eastbourne
Collection of 17 images and products
gallery gallery
Skipton
Collection of 12 images and products
gallery
gallery gallery
Yorkshire Dales
Collection of 16 images and products
Goose Fair CC73_02999
Goose Fair CC73_02999
St Johns Church CC73_02799
St Johns Church CC73_02799
Granada Cinema CC47_01977
Granada Cinema CC47_01977
Jettied town house BB52_02114
Jettied town house BB52_02114
Selby Market Place BB82_10664
Selby Market Place BB82_10664
Chemist shop CC53/00069
Chemist shop CC53/00069
Selby Market Place BB82_10665
Selby Market Place BB82_10665
St Johns Church CC73_02799 Featured Image

St Johns Church CC73_02799

St John's Church, Waterloo Road, Lambeth, Greater London. Exterior view from the south-west showing the west elevation of St John's Church, showing the building post-restoration following bomb damage during the Second World War.
St John's Church was originally built in 1823-4 to designs by the architect Francis Bedford. It was one of four churches built in Lambeth in the Greek Revival style. The church was damaged by bombs during the Second World War. It was later restored and designated as the Festival of Britain church in 1951. This image shows the newly restored building with a Festival of Britain poster outside.

© Historic England Archive

Selby Market Place BB82_10663
Selby Market Place BB82_10663
Newport High Street BB72_05407
Newport High Street BB72_05407
Cross Keys Hotel BB73_03085
Cross Keys Hotel BB73_03085
Newport High Street BB72_05402
Newport High Street BB72_05402
Newport High Street BB72_05406
Newport High Street BB72_05406
Newport High Street BB72_05399
Newport High Street BB72_05399
Chatham High Street BB68_02394
Chatham High Street BB68_02394
Kirkgate BB72_03007
Kirkgate BB72_03007
Kirkgate BB72_03003
Kirkgate BB72_03003
Town Hall BB65_03675
Town Hall BB65_03675
Market Place BB65_01966
Market Place BB65_01966
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_44
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_44
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_44 Featured Image

Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_44

Central Public Library, St Peter's Square, Manchester. Exterior view of the rear of the Central Public Library during construction, showing the erection of the steel frames nearing completion.
The Central Public Library was designed by E Vincent Harris. The steel frames were manufactured by Banister, Walton and Co Ltd.

© Historic England Archive

Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_48
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_48
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_43
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_43
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_42
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_42
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_41
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_41
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_39
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_39
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_40
Manchester Central Public Library BWS01_01_40
Geological Museum BWS01_01_08
Geological Museum BWS01_01_08
Geological Museum BWS01_01_11
Geological Museum BWS01_01_11
Geological Museum BWS01_01_09
Geological Museum BWS01_01_09
Geological Museum BWS01_01_07
Geological Museum BWS01_01_07
Geological Museum BWS01_01_04
Geological Museum BWS01_01_04
Geological Museum BWS01_01_05
Geological Museum BWS01_01_05
Geological Museum BWS01_01_11 Featured Image

Geological Museum BWS01_01_11

Geological Museum, Exhibition Road, Kensington, Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London. A view of the front, east elevation of the Geological Museum during construction, showing the steel frames, with workmen standing at the top of the structure.
The Geological Museum moved from its site on Jermyn Street to this new building on Exhibition Road in 1935. The new museum was designed by Sir Richard Allison and John Hatton Markham of H M Office of Works. The steel frames used in the construction of the building were manufactured by Banister, Walton and Co Ltd. The Geological Museum subsequently became part of the Natural History Museum.

© Historic England Archive

Geological Museum BWS01_01_03
Geological Museum BWS01_01_03
Oil well 33210_004
Oil well 33210_004
Warrior Square 33212_039
Warrior Square 33212_039
De La Warr Pavilion 33211_002
De La Warr Pavilion 33211_002
Royal Victoria Hotel 33212_031
Royal Victoria Hotel 33212_031
Marine Court 33212_015
Marine Court 33212_015
Bexhill bungalows 33211_007
Bexhill bungalows 33211_007
Bexhill bungalows 33211_001
Bexhill bungalows 33211_001
Selby Market Cross AA81_00688
Selby Market Cross AA81_00688
Hexham AA64_00148
Hexham AA64_00148
Hexham AA64_00149
Hexham AA64_00149
Charabancs BB48_00603
Charabancs BB48_00603