Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com

Boats Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 10 pictures in our Boats collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Ramsgate Harbour PEN01_15_03_29425
Ramsgate Harbour PEN01_15_03_29425
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Wartercraft at Vauxhall CXP01_01_110
Wartercraft at Vauxhall CXP01_01_110
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Prospect of Whitby CXP01_01_111
Prospect of Whitby CXP01_01_111
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Prospect of Whitby CXP01_01_112
Prospect of Whitby CXP01_01_112
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Thames barge CXP01_01_109
Thames barge CXP01_01_109
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_097
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_097
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_106
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_106
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_101
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_101
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_100
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_100
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_098
Demolition of Waterloo Bridge CXP01_01_098
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Ramsgate Harbour PEN01_15_03_29425 Featured Print

Ramsgate Harbour PEN01_15_03_29425

Ramsgate Harbour, Ramsgate, Thanet, Kent. A general view showing Ramsgate harbour from the north-west, dated 1901-1937. Possibly on the Royal Parade, looking south-east with a tram in the foreground.
The postcard shows three levels of road north of the harbour with a tram in the foreground. They ran between Margate, Ramsgate and Broadstairs between 4th April 1901 to March 1937. The trams in this area were run by the lectric Tramways and Lighting Co. Ltd, were double-decker and did not have closed roofs.
The postcard was printed by Photochrom Co. Ltd, who were based in London and Tunbridge Wells from 1896

© Historic England Archive