BOXGROVE PRIORY, West Sussex. A view of a tabby cat sat on a chest tomb overgrown with grasses and large daisy flowers, in the graveyard immediately to the south of the Priory Church of St Mary and St Blaize. John Gay. Date range: 1950 - 1965.
© Historic England
Animal, Cat, Cemetery, Church, Flower, Grave Yard
Catford Cat DD004478
The 'Catford Cat' a giant fibreglass sculpture at the entrance to the Catford Centre, located between 154 and 158 Rushey Green, Catford, London. Photographed by Paul Barkshire, 12th June 1994.
© Historic England Archive
Car, Cat, Sculpture, Shop