Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk

Cricket Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 12 pictures in our Cricket collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Lords Cricket Ground 24418_024
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_024
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_026
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_026
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Trent Bridge, Nottingham 20520_009
Trent Bridge, Nottingham 20520_009
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_035
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_035
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
The Oval 29224_019
The Oval 29224_019
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Watching cricket AA064195
Watching cricket AA064195
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Cricket on Kew Green AA064146
Cricket on Kew Green AA064146
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
The Oval 21453_10
The Oval 21453_10
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Durham County Cricket Ground 28528_054
Durham County Cricket Ground 28528_054
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
The Oval 29224_041
The Oval 29224_041
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_032
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_032
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_033
Lords Cricket Ground 24418_033
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Trent Bridge, Nottingham 20520_009 Featured Print

Trent Bridge, Nottingham 20520_009

TRENT BRIDGE CRICKET GROUND, Nottingham. Trent Bridge was first used for cricket in 1838 and is the third oldest cricket ground in the world. It is the home of Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club. The first test match at Trent Bridge between England and Australia in 1899 ended in a draw. Since then it has hosted numerous Test matches as well as one-day and Twenty20 international matches. From the 1860s until 1910 it was also used for staging football matches by the town's two team - Notts County and Nottingham Forest. These two clubs later moved to Meadow Lane and the City Ground respectively, both of which are visible in this shot

© Historic England