Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Tel: (678) 701-8254

Landscaping Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 7 pictures in our Landscaping collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Keyham House DP247414
Keyham House DP247414
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Reshaping the land JLP01_08_008795
Reshaping the land JLP01_08_008795
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Reshaping the land JLP01_08_008791
Reshaping the land JLP01_08_008791
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Reclaiming the course JLP01_08_08786
Reclaiming the course JLP01_08_08786
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Reclaiming the course JLP01_08_08782
Reclaiming the course JLP01_08_08782
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Reclaiming the course JLP01_08_08779
Reclaiming the course JLP01_08_08779
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Structural glazing and ornamental lake JLP01_09_832102
Structural glazing and ornamental lake JLP01_09_832102
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Structural glazing and ornamental lake JLP01_09_832102 Featured Image

Structural glazing and ornamental lake JLP01_09_832102

Napp Laboratories, Milton Road, Cambridge Science Park, Milton, South Cambridgeshire. Two women standing beside the ornamental lake running along the southern elevation of Napp Laboratories.
Napp Laboratories was built by Laing Management Contracting for Napp Pharmaceutical Group, with work starting in October 1980. The building project included a combined pharmaceutical production building and warehouse, research and laboratory services, administration offices, restaurant and auditorium. The building, which was designed by Toronto-based Arthur Erickson Architects, consists of three buildings linked together to form one complex. Sitting 1200 mm above the surrounding land on a concrete podium, it also has an ornamental lake on the south side. It was constructed using 102 sloping precast concrete columns and solar reflective sloping double glazing known as structural glazing

© Historic England Archive. John Laing Photographic Collection