Hull Guildhall CC73_03004
Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, City Of Kingston Upon Hull. Exterior view from the south-west of the Guildhall, with pedestrians and a tram in the street. By Sir Edwin Cooper of Russell, Cooper & Davis (1906-1914), it is now listed Grade II*. Photographed by Campbell's Press Studio Limited (1900-1930).
© Historic England
Shopping in Sherborne 1939 BB056810
Former Church House, Half Moon Street, Sherborne, Dorset. A car parked outside the shop of F W Pedley, draper and outfitter. and a gas lamp stands outside the adjoining tobacconist. This building was constructed in the 1530s with a Church Hall on the first floor and shops beneath. Photographed in May 1939.
© Historic England Archive