Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Reflection Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 160 pictures in our Reflection collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Battersea Power Station AA98_05903 Featured Print

Battersea Power Station AA98_05903

BATTERSEA POWER STATION, London. View from the north bank of the River Thames at night. It was designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott in 1937 and was the largest brick building in europe. Photographed by Eric de Mare. Date range 1955-1980.

© Historic England

Dark, Flood Lit, Historic, Industrial, Modern, Night, Reflection, River, Water

Crowsteps OP00758 Featured Print

Crowsteps OP00758

Crowsteps, Tydehams, Newbury, Berkshire, c 1930. Herbert Felton (c 1887-€“1968), silver gelatin DOP (developing out paper) print. Designed by Thomas S Tait of Sir John Burnet, Tait & Lorne, and built in 1929, Crowsteps is one of the earliest Modernist houses in England. It was clearly inspired by the German architect Peter Behrena€™s New Ways in Northampton which was built between 1925 and 1926, and Tait was commissioned on the strength of his workersa€™ housing for Crittalla€™s at Silver End in Essex built between 1927 and 1928. Herbert Felton, whose professional reputation owed much to his photography of Modernist architecture, has used a low point of view to take advantage of the reflective qualities of the garden pool to double the mass of the house and fill the portrait-orientated negative. Felton'€™s ability as an architectural photographer was such that he became the first professional photographer to be employed by the National Buildings Record in 1941.

© Historic England

Mount Grace Priory K021701 Featured Print

Mount Grace Priory K021701

MOUNT GRACE PRIORY, Northallerton, North Yorkshire. View of the Manor House at Mount Grace Priory from the north west with the garden pond in the foreground. The Manor House was built in 1654 by Thomas Lascelles in the ruins of the Carthusian monastery. In 1900-01 it was refitted and enlarged by Sir Lowthian Bell, grandfather of the noted explorer, archaeologist and diplomat Gertrude Bell (1868-1926). Some of the Arts and Crafts interiors have recently been restored by English Heritage.

© Historic England Archive