Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Tel: (678) 701-8254

Restaurant Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 9 pictures in our Restaurant collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Grand dinner JLP01_08_009072
Grand dinner JLP01_08_009072
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Restaurant JLP01_08_071118
Restaurant JLP01_08_071118
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Dining Al Fresco DD004336
Dining Al Fresco DD004336
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Dining Al Fresco DD88_00551
Dining Al Fresco DD88_00551
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Harrods dining room BL24780_006a
Harrods dining room BL24780_006a
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Royal Cafe staff BL08786
Royal Cafe staff BL08786
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Calling the kitchen AA087900
Calling the kitchen AA087900
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Swiss Centre Taverne JLP01_08_077630
Swiss Centre Taverne JLP01_08_077630
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Swiss Centre Taverne JLP01_08_077633
Swiss Centre Taverne JLP01_08_077633
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Restaurant JLP01_08_071118 Featured Image

Restaurant JLP01_08_071118

PATERNOSTER SQUARE, CITY OF LONDON. A view of tables and seating in an empty restaurant at the Paternoster development.
Work on the Paternoster development was carried out in a joint venture by John Laing Construction Limited, Trollope and Colls Limited, and George Wimpey and Company Limited. The scheme involved the redevelopment of a seven acre site on the north side of St Paul's Cathedral. The site had been almost entirely devastated during an incendiary raid in December 1940. The development consisted of a series of office blocks, a shopping precinct, an extensive piazza and a three-level car park. The various blocks were named after former Bishops of London. The tallest block was 18-storeys in height and was called Sudbury House. The three 10-storey blocks were Courtenay, Walden and Grendall Houses, and the five-storey blocks were Laud, Sheldon and Bancroft Houses

© Historic England Archive