Skip to main content

sales@mediastorehouse.com
Tel: (678) 701-8254

Terraced House Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 11 pictures in our Terraced House collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Stepney housing  PSM01_01_02
Stepney housing PSM01_01_02
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Stepney housing  PSM01_01_08
Stepney housing PSM01_01_08
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Rebuilding P_H00101_009
Rebuilding P_H00101_009
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Burnley DES01_01_0538
Burnley DES01_01_0538
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
The Crescent Plymouth nbr_leica_vi_34_21
The Crescent Plymouth nbr_leica_vi_34_21
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Park Row CXP01_01_129
Park Row CXP01_01_129
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Cumberland Market CXP01_01_135
Cumberland Market CXP01_01_135
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Cumberland Market CXP01_01_128
Cumberland Market CXP01_01_128
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Cumberland Market CXP01_01_071
Cumberland Market CXP01_01_071
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
New Street Coventry, 1941 AA42_00325
New Street Coventry, 1941 AA42_00325
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
New Street Coventry, 1941 AA42_00324
New Street Coventry, 1941 AA42_00324
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Cumberland Market CXP01_01_128 Featured Image

Cumberland Market CXP01_01_128

CUMBERLAND MARKET, REGENTS PARK, CAMDEN, GREATER LONDON. A view looking south-east across Cumberland Market towards a terrace of houses on the east side of the square, south of Edward Street, and showing the King's Head pub on the south side of the square.
Cumberland Market was a hay and straw market from the early 19th century to the late 1920s. By the early 1930s buildings in the area were demolished to make way for council housing and yet more of the area was destroyed by bombing in the Second World War. The remaining buildings were demolished in 1950-51 and the Regent's Park Estate was built on the site

© Historic England Archive