Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Images Dated > 2010 > February

Images Dated 2010 February

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 71 pictures in our Images Dated 2010 February collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


18
18
architecture, brutalist style, concrete, Listed Grade II*, Post War Featured February Print

architecture, brutalist style, concrete, Listed Grade II*, Post War

Stockwell Bus Garage, Binfield Road, Stockwell, London. 1952-3 by Adie, Button and Partners with Thomas Bilbow. Interior, general view of bus garage

© Historic England

Architecture, Brutalist Style, Concrete, Listed Grade Ii*, Post War

Paddle steamer under arms CC80_00195 Featured February Print

Paddle steamer under arms CC80_00195

DEPTFORD CREEK, LONDON. The paddle steamer Plinlimmon (formerly Cambrai) was hired by the Ministry of War transport in 1939. She is shown here in war-time livery (J66) with a full complement of anti-aircraft guns. The General Steam Navigation Co was a steamship company founded in 1820. This shipyard was established in 1825 to build and maintain the company's paddle steamers. Deptford Power Station can be seen beyond. Photographed in 1940 by Larkin Bros

© Historic England

The Tabard or Talbot Inn DD97_00055 Featured February Print

The Tabard or Talbot Inn DD97_00055

Tabard Inn, Talbot Yard, Southwark, London. A view of the courtyard with a wagon in the foreground and a group of people. The Tabard was an established inn during the Middle Ages and features in Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales, written in the late 14th century. The pilgims met here before setting out on their journey to the Cathedral. The inn burnt down in 1676 and it is the rebuilt one (which may be based on the original building) that is pictured here. As a coaching inn it suffered from the coming of the railways. Renamed the Talbot Inn, the buildings around the courtyard were used as storerooms in the 19th century, but it was sold in 1873 and demolished shortly afterwards. Photographed by York & Son 1870-73

© Historic England