Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Images Dated > 2013 > May

Images Dated 2013 May

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 32 pictures in our Images Dated 2013 May collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


3
3
The Cheese Grater 27662_010 Featured May Print

The Cheese Grater 27662_010

122 Leadenhall Street, City of London. Amongst a cluster of other tall buildings in the City is this one popularly known as the Cheese Grater. Designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour and Partners it was officially opened in 2014. Photographed nearing completion in May 2013

© Historic England Archive

Aerial, Skyscraper, Tower

Lloyds Building 27662_024 Featured May Print

Lloyds Building 27662_024

1 Lime Street, City of London. The Lloyds Building was designed by Richard Rogers and completed in 1986. It was Listed in 2011. Photographed in May 2013

© Historic England Archive

Aerial, Skyscraper, Tower

Waring & Gillow Factory, August 1916 BL23600_002 Featured May Print

Waring & Gillow Factory, August 1916 BL23600_002

WARING AND GILLOW FACTORY, White City, Hammersmith, London. A large crowd of people gathered outside the premises of Waring and Gillow in White City, converted for use as a munitions factory during the Great War. The furniture manufacturers, Waring and Gillow were formed in 1897 by the merger of Gillow of Lancaster and Waring of Liverpool. They established a reputation for supplying high quality furniture to some of the richest families in the country. During the First World War, Waring & Gillow (who commissioned this photograph) began producing goods for the war effort. Their factory at White City, made tents for the military. The company also manufactured ammunition belts for use with machine guns, nosebags for horses and protective clothing for use during gas attacks. Photographed by Bedford Lemere & Co. in August 1916

© Historic England