Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Home > Landscapes > Urban Landscapes > Birmingham

Birmingham Gallery

Choose from 80 pictures in our Birmingham collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Chamberlain Square, Birmingham BL01421_A Featured Birmingham Print

Chamberlain Square, Birmingham BL01421_A

CHAMBERLAIN SQUARE, Birmingham, West Midlands. This civic fountain was erected in 1880 by public subscription in gratitude for Joseph Chamberlain's time as mayor (1873-6). The architect was John Chamberlain, withs Barfield of Leicester, sculptor, and Salviati Burke & Co of Venice, mosaics. In the background are Mason College and the pubilc library, both of which have since been demolished. Photograph by Bedford Lemere circa 1890

© Historic England

St Thomas Church Birminghma, 1941 AA42_00588 Featured Birmingham Print

St Thomas Church Birminghma, 1941 AA42_00588

St Thomas's Church, Bath Row, Lee Bank, Birmingham. The tower and portico of St Thomas's Church viewed from the north showing bomb damage. In Decemeber 1940 all but the tower and west portico were destroyed during an air raid. The church was never rebuilt but in 1953 the grounds were laid out to commemorate the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. In 1995, fifty years after the end of the Second World War, the gardens were redesignated as St Thomas Peace Garden where the remains of the church now form a focal point

© Historic England Archive

St Annes Convent Deritend AA42_00473 Featured Birmingham Print

St Annes Convent Deritend AA42_00473

St Anne's Convent, Lowe Street, Deritend, Digbeth, Birmingham. The exterior of St Anne's Convent viewed from the east showing the pre Victorian building. The building shown in this view was originally a house known as Ravenhurst, probably dating from the 16th century. By the mid 19th century Ravenhurst had been extended with additions designed by Pugin and was home to the Sisters of Mercy. The convent suffered bomb damage in October 1941 resulting in its demolition. St Anne's School now occupies the site

© Historic England Archive