Skip to main content

Listed Collection (page 3)

Background imageListed Collection: Albert Memorial

Albert Memorial
Prince Consort National Memorial, 1862 to 1875. Hyde Park, London. IoE 412963

Background imageListed Collection: Kiln at OS 9472 9966

Kiln at OS 9472 9966
Kiln said to have been used for iron ore smelting, early C20. IoE 409657

Background imageListed Collection: Signal Box

Signal Box
Parbold Cabin Signal Box on Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway. IoE 357858

Background imageListed Collection: Coppull Ring Mill

Coppull Ring Mill
Former cotton spinning mill, 1906, in art nouveau style. Coppull Lancashire. IoE 357608

Background imageListed Collection: Bridge Over Pond, Whiteley Village

Bridge Over Pond, Whiteley Village
Bridge reflected in water. IoE 286828

Background imageListed Collection: Jack the Treacle Eater

Jack the Treacle Eater
Folly, the east boundary marker of the Barwick Park Estate, Somerset, built circa 1775. Rough rubble arch of about 5-metres high, crowned with a circular tower in cut and squared stone

Background imageListed Collection: Hadrians Wall

Hadrians Wall
Section of the grade I listed wall, built by order of the Emperor Hadrian. IoE 240720

Background imageListed Collection: Gatekeepers Hut, Brunswick Dock, Liverpool

Gatekeepers Hut, Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
Stone octagonal building with deep eaves and corbelled roof with stone finial. IoE 213791

Background imageListed Collection: Warehouse D, Albert Dock, Liverpool

Warehouse D, Albert Dock, Liverpool
Warehouse now housing part of the Merseyside Maritime Museum. IoE 213633

Background imageListed Collection: Memorial Statue

Memorial Statue
Statue of Florence Nightingale. IoE 207509

Background imageListed Collection: St Marks Church Hall

St Marks Church Hall
Former church hall, now RSPCA centre, Lincoln. IoE 197754

Background imageListed Collection: Mausoleum

Mausoleum
Grade I listed Pelham family mausoleum by James Wyatt, 1792. Brocklesby Park, Lincolnshire. IoE 196651

Background imageListed Collection: The Royal Oak

The Royal Oak
Mid C18 timber-framed public house. Great Dalby, Leicestershire. IoE 189791

Background imageListed Collection: Old Pump House

Old Pump House
Small octagonal openwork structure with circular brick piers. IoE 187357

Background imageListed Collection: Stocks

Stocks
Pair of stone pillars housing wooden stock beams with 2 pairs of leg-holes. Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire. IoE 184785

Background imageListed Collection: Promenade Shelters, Blackpool

Promenade Shelters, Blackpool
Pair of cast iron shelters on Blackpool Promenade. IoE 183673

Background imageListed Collection: Church of St Paul

Church of St Paul
Victorian Parish Church, Stroud, Gloucestershire. IoE 132786

Background imageListed Collection: Fortified Tower

Fortified Tower
Remains of Fortified Manor House, Newton St. Loe, Somerset. IoE 32584

Background imageListed Collection: Church of St Philip & St James

Church of St Philip & St James
Devon countryside scene with dog in foreground and church beyond. IoE 397518

Background imageListed Collection: Mountnessing Windmill

Mountnessing Windmill
Post mill of 1807, restored to working order by Essex County Council. IoE 373755

Background imageListed Collection: Britannia Inn

Britannia Inn
Early C18 public house in Nailswroth, Gloucestershire. IoE 354657

Background imageListed Collection: Hownes Gill Viaduct IoE 350551

Hownes Gill Viaduct IoE 350551
Railway viaduct, now part of Waskerley Walk, County Durham. IoE 350551

Background imageListed Collection: Ketton Packhorse Bridge

Ketton Packhorse Bridge
Low and narrow hump-backed bridge of the late C17- early C18. County Durham. IoE 350387

Background imageListed Collection: Suspension Bridge

Suspension Bridge
Footbridge over the River Great Ouse in Bedford dated 1888. Designed by John Webster with ironwork by E Page and Co of Bedford. Iron bow string lattice girder bridge of 100 ft (30 metre) span

Background imageListed Collection: Water Tower

Water Tower
Picturesque view of rural Herefordshire with cows in foreground and disued tower beyond. IoE 153698

Background imageListed Collection: Meadow Mill

Meadow Mill
Constructed in the 1870 s, situated in Stockport, Greater Manchester. IoE 210882

Background imageListed Collection: Church of St James

Church of St James
Parish Church in the picturesque setting of Buttermere, Cumbria. IoE 72162

Background imageListed Collection: Hat Factory

Hat Factory
Elevated viewpoint of a hat factory in Luton. IoE 35820

Background imageListed Collection: Viaduct

Viaduct
Railway Viaduct over the River Tamar. IoE 60814

Background imageListed Collection: Phone Box

Phone Box
Type K6 telephone kiosk, Little Marlow, Bucks. IoE 47095

Background imageListed Collection: Lych Gate

Lych Gate
Entrance to churchyard of the Church of All Saints, Aylesbury Vale. IoE 42690

Background imageListed Collection: Wernher Mausoleum

Wernher Mausoleum
The family vault of Sir Julius Wernher, Bart. Errected 1912 in the churchyard of Holy Trinity Church, Bedfordshire. IoE 468809

Background imageListed Collection: Memorial to Scipio Africanus

Memorial to Scipio Africanus
Headstone & footstone to Scipio Africanus, a servant who died aged 18. St Mary s, Bristol. IoE 379142

Background imageListed Collection: Headstone to Myrtilla

Headstone to Myrtilla
Incribed HERE/LYETH THE BODY 0F/MYRTILLA, ... SLAVE/T0 Mr THO/ BEAUCHAMP/0F NEVIS/BAPd OCTOBER HY 20th/BURIED JAN HY 6th/1705. Oxhill, Warwickshire. IoE 307268

Background imageListed Collection: Statue of Joseph Sturge

Statue of Joseph Sturge
Joseph Sturge (1793-1859), a Quaker abolitionist, co-founded the Agency Committee of the Anti-Slavery Society in 1831, which pressed for immediate and entire emancipation. Birmingham, West Midlands

Background imageListed Collection: Plaque Set In Wall

Plaque Set In Wall
At the base a cast iron plate is lettered in relief: BOLTON WATER WORKS. North Turton, Lancashire. IoE 440680

Background imageListed Collection: Village Stocks

Village Stocks
Rectangular stone posts have original slots and 2 late C20 planks with 4 leg holes between. Weston under Redcastle, Shropshire. IoE 428403

Background imageListed Collection: The Crown Inn

The Crown Inn
Built of Isle of Wight stone rubble, Shorwell. IoE 393214

Background imageListed Collection: Church of St Margaret and All Saints

Church of St Margaret and All Saints
Until 1748 the building was 2 churches, St Margarets occupying the north nave, All Saints the south. Lowestoft, Suffolk. IoE 391358

Background imageListed Collection: Sentry Box

Sentry Box
Small octagonal building with 4 open-fronted triangular recesses for sentries. Brixham, Devon. IoE 383526

Background imageListed Collection: Fountains to front of Victoria Rooms

Fountains to front of Victoria Rooms
Fountains, Lamps, Balustrades, Railings, Statues and Steps. Bristol. IoE 380289

Background imageListed Collection: Military Vehicle Museum

Military Vehicle Museum
This building was built as the Palace of Arts for the North East Coast Exhibition. IoE 304996

Background imageListed Collection: Cross

Cross stands on the site of the lock-up of the ancient manor and borough of Ruyton, Shropshire. IoE 256689

Background imageListed Collection: Raised Causeway

Raised Causeway
Raised earthwork causeway with rubblestone pathway, probably C14. Situated in Steventon, Oxfordshire. IoE 251376

Background imageListed Collection: Milestone at SU 5041 8770

Milestone at SU 5041 8770
C18 milestone on the A417 in Oxfordshire. IoE 248760

Background imageListed Collection: Towpath Bridge

Towpath Bridge
Spans the entrance to a boat yard which was formerly Tipton railway interchange basin, West Midlands. IoE 219206

Background imageListed Collection: Statue

Statue
Life-size statue of St Michael, Belmont, Herefordshire. IoE 155340

Background imageListed Collection: Calciner

Calciner
Picturesque image of the disued arsenic calciner, St Agnes, Cornwall. IoE 63885



All Professionally Made to Order for Quick Shipping