Skip to main content

Home > Architecture > Tudor and Stuart Architecture

Tudor and Stuart Architecture Collection

Choose a picture from our collection for your Wall Art and Photo Gifts

175 Items

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Peterhouse College, Cambridge K991428

Peterhouse College, Cambridge K991428
PETERHOUSE COLLEGE, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. View of the arcade with bicycles

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Rushton Triangular Lodge J010078

Rushton Triangular Lodge J010078
RUSHTON TRIANGULAR LODGE, Northamptonshire. View from the North East

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: The Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich N060940

The Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich N060940
OLD ROYAL NAVAL COLLEGE, Greenwich, London. An aerial view of the baroque Naval College, Queens House, National Maritime Museum and Greenwich Park with The Royal Observatory

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Apethorpe Hall N080845

Apethorpe Hall N080845
APETHORPE HALL, Northamptonshire. The South East Range

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: The Library at St. Johns College, Oxford CC50_00824

The Library at St. Johns College, Oxford CC50_00824
LIBRARY, ST JOHNs COLLEGE, Oxford, Oxfordshire. The interior of the old library in Canterbury Quad, built in 1596-1601, showing rows of bookcases leading up to the large window at the east end

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: The Old Royal Naval College a065204

The Old Royal Naval College a065204
OLD ROYAL NAVAL COLLEGE, Greenwich, London. View from a hill in Greenwich Park, looking north-west across the park towards the Queens House and the Old Royal Naval College

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Chimneys at Framlingham Castle N071520

Chimneys at Framlingham Castle N071520
FRAMLINGHAM CASTLE, Suffolk. Ornate brick chimney detail

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: St Mawes Castle N070912

St Mawes Castle N070912
ST MAWES CASTLE, Cornwall. View from the sea looking towards the castle

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Ballingdon Hall a98_12868

Ballingdon Hall a98_12868
BALLINGDON HALL, Sudbury, Suffolk. In 1972 the hall was moved 200 yards when the A131 was improved. The timber-framed house was built circa 1593 by Sir Thomas Eden. Hallam Ashley

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Audley End N071143

Audley End N071143
AUDLEY END HOUSE, Essex. Detail of the East door and bed of tulips in the parterre gardens

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Bolsover Castle K021426

Bolsover Castle K021426
BOLSOVER CASTLE, Derbyshire. General view from the North

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Blenheim Palace CC49_00027

Blenheim Palace CC49_00027
BLENHEIM PALACE, Woodstock, Oxfordshire. Looking along the south front of the 18th century palace from the west, showing the central portico supported on columns and the lawn in the foreground

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: The Solar, Stokesay Castle N080468

The Solar, Stokesay Castle N080468
STOKESAY CASTLE, Shropshire. Interior view. The Solar room showing the wood panelling and carved overmantel above the fireplace

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Long Water and Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park N100585

Long Water and Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park N100585
WREST PARK HOUSE AND GARDENS, Silsoe, Bedfordshire. View across Long Water, towards the Thomas Archer Pavilion, built in a Baroque design in 1709-11

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Gainsborough Old Hall J870222

Gainsborough Old Hall J870222
GAINSBOROUGH OLD HALL, Lincolnshire. Exterior view. A little-known gem, Gainsborough Old Hall is among the best preserved medieval manor houses in England

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Houghton House N080410

Houghton House N080410
HOUGHTON HOUSE, Bedfordshire. View of the house taken from the south east

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Market Hall, Chipping Campden K991574

Market Hall, Chipping Campden K991574
MARKET HALL, Chipping Campden, Cotswolds, Gloucestershire. General view of the 17th century market hall from the south east

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Pendennis Castle K970687

Pendennis Castle K970687
PENDENNIS CASTLE, Falmouth, Cornwall. The castle in late evening

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Rushton Triangular Lodge J010085

Rushton Triangular Lodge J010085
RUSHTON TRIANGULAR LODGE, Northamptonshire. View of the gables of the North front

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Titchfield Abbey J910149

Titchfield Abbey J910149
TITCHFIELD ABBEY, Hampshire. View of the gatehouse from the South East. The ruins of a 13th century Premonstratensian abbey, later converted into a Tudor Mansion

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Almshouses, Chipping Campden K991579

Almshouses, Chipping Campden K991579
ALMSHOUSES, Chipping Campden, Cotswolds, Gloucestershire. Exterior view of the 17th century almshouses

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Kenilworth Castle K060003

Kenilworth Castle K060003
KENILWORTH CASTLE, Warwickshire. View looking towards Leicesters Gatehouse with the South East corner of the Keep to the left

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Chesterton Windmill a98_05261

Chesterton Windmill a98_05261
CHESTERTON WINDMILL, Chesterton, Warwickshire. Chesterton Windmill was built in 1632 and remained in working use until 1910

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Windsor Castle M991418

Windsor Castle M991418
WINDSOR CASTLE, Berkshire. View from Henry VIII Gateway towards Middle Ward

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Hampton Court Palace DD57_00149

Hampton Court Palace DD57_00149
GREAT HALL, Hampton Court Palace, Richmond-upon-Thames, London. The Great Hall at Hampton Court Palace was built for Henry VIII in 1523-4 to replace Cardinal Wolseys hall

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Hardwick Old Hall K971992

Hardwick Old Hall K971992
HARDWICK OLD HALL, Derbyshire. General view of the Old Hall and the East Lodge from the roof of the New Hall

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Tilbury Fort Gatehouse MP_TIL0022

Tilbury Fort Gatehouse MP_TIL0022
TILBURY FORT, Essex. Plan and front elevation drawing of the gate-house (Water Gate) at Tilbury Fort. Office of Works, August 1914

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: St Catherines Castle N071979

St Catherines Castle N071979
ST CATHERINEs CASTLE, Cornwall. Aerial view. One of a pair of small artillery forts built by Henry VIII n the 1530s to defend Fowey Harbour, consisting of two storeys with gun ports at ground level

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Temple Bar in 1797 N110161

Temple Bar in 1797 N110161
MAYSON BEETON COLLECTION. Temple Bar, City of London. " West View of Temple Bar". Actually shows the Westminster side

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park N110062

Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park N110062
WREST PARK HOUSE AND GARDENS, Bedfordshire. Interior view of the Thomas Archer Pavilion, viewed from the north west

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park J020161

Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park J020161
WREST PARK HOUSE AND GARDENS, Bedfordshire. View of the Baroque interior of the Archer Pavilion from the South East. Interior painted in trompe l oeil by Louis Hauduroy in 1712

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Long Water and Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park N100590

Long Water and Archer Pavilion, Wrest Park N100590
WREST PARK HOUSE AND GARDENS, Silsoe, Bedfordshire. View across Long Water, towards the Thomas Archer Pavilion, built in a Baroque design in 1709-11

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Chequers 24786_035

Chequers 24786_035
CHEQUERS, Buckinghamshire. Aerial view. Tudor mansion which is the official country residence of British Prime Ministers since 1921

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Tudor rose, Dover Castle J970005

Tudor rose, Dover Castle J970005
DOVER CASTLE, Kent. Detail of fireplace in the lower hall of the Keep. Tudor rose

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Berwick Ramparts K981880

Berwick Ramparts K981880
BERWICK RAMPARTS, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland. View of the Elizabethan artillery fort. Cumberland Bastion with Brass Bastion in the distance

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Audley End House & Gardens N071327

Audley End House & Gardens N071327
AUDLEY END HOUSE AND GARDENS, Essex. The East front and parterre garden with the fountain playing

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Upnor Castle K960017

Upnor Castle K960017
UPNOR CASTLE, Kent. View of the castle from across the Medway

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Audley End House N080549

Audley End House N080549
AUDLEY END HOUSE AND GARDENS, Essex. View across the Ha Ha looking towards the Service Wing

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: The Weavers, Canterbury, Kent a019453

The Weavers, Canterbury, Kent a019453
THE WEAVERS, Canterbury, Kent. These timber-framed buildings on Kings Bridge were adapted in the 17th century for the looms of the Walloon weavers. The river was needed for finishing cloth

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Appuldurcombe House J850333

Appuldurcombe House J850333
APPULDURCOMBE HOUSE, Isle of Wight. View of the house from the South-West. 1701 Baroque architecture

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Old Wardour Castle N080981

Old Wardour Castle N080981
OLD WARDOUR CASTLE, Wiltshire. General view from the north. Built in the late 14th century by John Lord Lovel, updated by the Arundell family after c.1570

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: St Mawes Castle N070921

St Mawes Castle N070921
ST MAWES CASTLE, Cornwall. Detail of the coat of arms which appears above the entrance to the castle

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Camber Castle K860170

Camber Castle K860170
CAMBER CASTLE, Winchelsea, East Sussex. Aerial view

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Apethorpe Hall N080082

Apethorpe Hall N080082
APETHORPE HALL, Northhamptonshire. Interior view. East range, first floor, Long Gallery from the south west with wood panelled walls and ornate fireplace

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford K991467

Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford K991467
SHELDONIAN THEATRE, Broad Street, Oxford. General view from street

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Portland Castle K981929

Portland Castle K981929
PORTLAND CASTLE, Dorset. View of the captains house and castle seen from the gardens

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Portland Castle K981928

Portland Castle K981928
PORTLAND CASTLE, Dorset. View of the castle and gun platform from the east

Background imageTudor and Stuart Architecture Collection: Pendennis Castle K980584

Pendennis Castle K980584
PENDENNIS CASTLE, Falmouth, Cornwall. The keep at sunset



All Professionally Made to Order for Quick Shipping