Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Architecture

Architecture Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

England's built heritage

Choose from 1565 pictures in our Architecture collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Grimsby Dock Tower EAW029404 Featured Architecture Print

Grimsby Dock Tower EAW029404

GRIMSBY DOCK TOWER, Lincolnshire. This famous maritime landmark was built in 1852 as a hydraulic reservoir to power the lock gates and cranes of Grimsby Docks. Based on the design of the Palazzo Pubblico in Siena, the tower is 94m tall. By 1900 new technology made it largely redundant, but it remains a monument to Grimsby's maritime heritage. There is a model of the tower at Legoland, Windsor. The paddle steamer Lincoln Castle can also be seen in the graving dock at the entrance of the Royal Dock in this 1950 photograph. Aerofilms Collection (see Links)

© Historic England

Crystal Palace CC97_01549 Featured Architecture Print

Crystal Palace CC97_01549

CRYSTAL PALACE, Sydenham, London. A view of the palace from the south east looking over the grounds (late 19th century). It was built to house the Great Exhibition of 1851 in Hyde Park and was moved to Sydenham soon after the exhibition closed. The building burnt down in 1936. Photograph by York and Son

© Historic England

Entrance Hall, Sheffield Town Hall BL13722 Featured Architecture Print

Entrance Hall, Sheffield Town Hall BL13722

Town Hall, Pinstone Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Interior of Sheffield Town Hall showing the entrance hall and grand staircase. The town hall was designed by E. W. Mountford. This photograph shows the grand staircase of the building with decorative planting supplied by the nurseries of Fisher, Son and Sibray, possibly in preparation for the opening of the town hall by Queen Victoria on May 21st 1897. Photographed by Henry Bedford Lemere