sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
 
Home > Fine Art > Sculpture and statuary

Sculpture and statuary Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 73 pictures in our Sculpture and statuary collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Featured Sculpture and statuary Print

Canova - Napoleon as Mars the Peacemaker J040042

APSLEY HOUSE, London. Interior view of the principal staircase with the statue of Napoleon holding a figure of Victory by Antonio CANOVA (1757-1822). 'Napoleon as Mars the Peacemaker'. The statue was originally commissioned from the celebrated Italian sculptor by Napoleon himself. In 1816, after Napoleon's downfall, it was presented to the 1st Duke of Wellington by the Prince Regent (later George IV)

© Historic England

Featured Sculpture and statuary Print

St Michael and the devil UXC01_01_01_0009_18

St Michaels Cathedral, Coventry, Coventry, Coventry. Detail of the Jacob Epstein sculpture of St Michael over Lucifer holding a long spear in his right hand, arms and wings outstretched, with Lucifer's feet bound by chains and his arms bound behind his back. The sculpture is attached to the baptistery wall near the porch. It is hung so that Lucifer's nearly horizontal body aligns with the top of the steps that ascend towards the porch, and the top of St Michael's wings nearly reach halfway up the porch. Photographed by Ursula Clark after 1955

© Historic England Archive

Featured Sculpture and statuary Print

Canova - Napoleon as Mars the Peacemaker J040041

APSLEY HOUSE, London. Interior view of the principal staircase with the statue of Napoleon holding a figure of Victory by Antonio CANOVA (1757-1822). 'Napoleon as Mars the Peacemaker'. The statue was originally commissioned from the celebrated Italian sculptor by Napoleon himself. In 1816, after Napoleon's downfall, it was presented to the 1st Duke of Wellington by the Prince Regent (later George IV)

© Historic England